Welcome to the T2GG Book Club – summer edition! I’m so glad you’re here!
This month’s pick
THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY by MATT HAIG
June’s pick for the T2GG Book Club is a fiction novel, The Midnight Library by Matt Haig! This book is about Nora Seed’s journey after death to find herself as she explores different lives she could have lived via ‘The Library’ – a place that exists somewhere between life and death. The Library holds an infinite number of books, each representing a different possible life that Nora could have lived if she had made different choices along the way…
I love the concept and can’t wait to dig in!
How to participate
- Pick up a copy of the book from your local library, bookshop or online retailer (audiobooks are cool, too!)
- Read/listen to the book at your own pace in June. Try to finish reading the book before the last Saturday of the month.
- As you read, feel free to comment on the event page with your insight and opinions. I’d love to chat with you as we read together.
- On the last Saturday of the month, join me for a casual hangout online to chat about the book.
~~ Week of May 30 to June 5: pages 1 – 72
~~ Week of June 6 to June 12: pages 73 – 144
~~ Week of June 13 to June 19: pages 145 – 216
~~ Week of June 20 to June 26: pages 216 -288
~~LIVE chat on June 26!
LIVE hangout details
- June 26, 2021 at 7:00 PM (PST) on Facebook LIVE
- Event link: https://fb.me/e/3P1Tmrexu